Isaac Newton Christian Adademy Distinctives
- The Academy is an independent, non-denominational Christian school.
- The Academy has a Bible-based curriculum that acknowledges the truth of God's Scriptures as the foundation for all truth.
- The Academy is Pre-Kindergarten through High School committed to academic excellence and spiritual development.
- The Academy has annual achievement test results that score well above national norms.
- The Academy has a staff that serves as a living curriculum” for Christian love and character.
- The Academy offers competitive athletic opportunities for students in 5th - 10th grades, including basketball, soccer, volleyball, cheerleading, track, cross country, bowling and golf. We are the Home of the Patriots!
- The Academy has state-of-the-art technology, including interactive whiteboards, document readers and film/editing equipment
- The Academy has a low student-to-teacher ratio.
- The Academy has a dynamic, academic Pre-K program, with wrap-around care.
- The Academy has a needs-based scholarship program.
- The Academy supports the efforts of the home and the church to raise children who love God and who apply the truths of the Bible to their personal lives.
- The Academy has students who attend over 40 churches and live in Cedar Rapids and a dozen outlying communities.
“We love Isaac Newton because the teachers and administration are as focused on giving our children a Christ-centered education as we are.”
--Jeff and Tomorra Wessel