Skip Navigation

SCRIP Tuition Reimbursement Program

What is Scrip?
 
Isaac Newton Christian Academy Scrip Program buys gift cards and eGift cards from vendors at a discount.  We sell the cards to you at full price and split the discount with you. With every gift card you purchase, your family‚Äôs account receives 70% of this discount and the remaining 30% supports the school.  The more Scrip cards you buy, the more tuition credit you earn!
 
Get started now:
 
First, register for Scrip by emailing scrip@incaonline.org and completing this form.  You can either return it to the school office or submit it online to scrip@incaonline.org
 
Next, you can start purchasing gift cards and eGift cards: 
  • In Person: Stop in the office to request gift cards. We keep on hand cards that are most popular among Scrip users. 
  • Using the RaiseRight app or website: Just download the Raise Right app onto your smartphone or visit the Raise Right website to get registered. 
  • Online 
  • By Email: scrip@incaonline.org
 
Questions? Email scrip@incaonline.org.  This is easy and convenient way to earn tuition credit and support the school!